Friday, February 16, 2018

The Ribbon Tie Sweater

 Hello Refashion Co-op.  I hope you are doing well.  I decided to try and make this blue sweater a little more fun. It was a little boring and shapeless.  A little bit of gray ribbon was all it took.


I started by adding a little ruffle to the bottom. I just pinched and pleated the ribbon as I sewed it on the sweater. That looked a little more fun than it did before.

 
I pinned a long piece of ribbon to the back of the sweater. I used my machine to attach it permanently to the back of the sweater. 
 

Once the ribbon was sewn onto the back of the sweater I could tie a nice pretty bow and it would pull the sweater in a little bit. This made the sweater less shapeless and boxy. And it's more fun to wear too.
 

Thanks for reading this post, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

1 comment:

TheRefashStash said...

Super cute! Love the bow!

-TheRefashStash